AppEasy - Easy iPhone, iPad, Android App and Game Development
What is AppEasy?
AppEasy is a new way to develop cross platform native mobile and desktop apps and games for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows desktop. AppEasy is designed to bring cross platform native mobile game and application development to the masses using a simple web-like mark-up language similar to HTML. Our goal is to enable anyone (regardless of expertise) to develop their own apps for fun or for sale on a variety of app stores, including the Apple App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store and beyond.
How do we accomplish this? AppEasy uses an easy to learn mark-up language similar to HTML but designed specifically for producing game and application content. For example, it is possible to create game characters complete with physics and collision in only a few lines of mark-up. Its also equally possible to create complex user interface controls that are bound to local and remote data.
What can be Made with AppEasy?
The possibilities are endless and the sky's the limit, but here are a few ideas:
- 2D games (any genre)
- 2D Physics games (any genre)
- Interactive presentations
- Interactive books and magazines
- Interactive app-site (a web site within an app)
- Media player / browser
- Line of business apps
- Charting app
- Interactive toys
- Much more.....
AppEasy boasts a large range of features. Some of its more notable features including:
- FREE unlimited license available
- No IDE's, No SDK's needed to develop apps (these are tools used to develop apps that usually have a steep learning curve and usually require you to be proficient in programming languages such as C++ / Objective C and Java)
- Develop apps without expertise in traditional app development languages such as C, C++, C#, ObjectiveC or Java
- Test, sign and deploy to iOS and Android on PC
- Drag and drop project manager
- Test against a variety of screen sizes on PC using the simulator
- Easy to learn mark-up driven language called XOML (even kids can learn it) that enables rapid development
- Develop once and deploy to all devices (Supports iPhone, iPad and Android devices, support for other platforms coming soon)
- Define actions that can be carried out when events occur
- Support for Lua scripting